Facebook



5/15/2011

"Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater"

How accurate is that statement really?

  


Many people believe that once somebody cheats they'll do it again, but does that really pertain to everyone?

I believe it depend on the situation because as we all know everyone is different. I Know everyone has their "gender reasons" as to why cheating happens. For men, they cheat because they can't stay with one person, for women its an emotional thing; at the end of the day I think it's society who has us thinking this way. There are dozens of reasons as to why different people cheat, some reasons for cheating are just more common than others.   

At the end of the day I believe its about the sincerity of the apology and the situation.

Some web definitions (according to dictionary.com)

Cheater: A person who acts dishonestly in order to gain an advantage


Don't forget to comment below and leave your topic requests at the Contact Info page.




3 comments:

  1. I feel like being in a relationship is acceptin someone like life; takin the good with bad. Ain't nobody walkin on this earth is perfect. I'm not sayin cheatin is the right act that ppl in relationships should engage in but two strikes and you're out... How is that the right thing to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm speaking for myself personally. If you cheat on someone once and you give a genuine sincere apology and say I'm not going to do it again, then you go and do it again, then you need to rethink your feelings for me and you need to rethink if your capable of being committed to me and me alone. Because many people can be in "love" but not everybody can be in a relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. buss.. once a cheater, always a cheater

    ReplyDelete